Kids Can Have Fun with Faith Through Vacation Bible School
Here is a list of currently scheduled vacation bible school opportunities in 2019:
- Monday, June 17th-Friday, June 21st; 6-8pm - A Wild Ride Through God's Love Vacation Bible School at Sugar Ridge Church- 2012 E. Wilson Rd. in Custer
- Monday, June 24th-Friday, June 28th; 9-11:40am - Miraculous Mission Vacation Bible School at Our Savior Lutheran Church- 765 W. US 10 in Scottville. Free breakfast at 8:40am.
- Monday, June 24th-Friday, June 28th; 9-11:30am - African Adventure Vacation Bible School at St. Simon's Catholic Church- 702 E. Bryant Rd. in Ludington. Cost is $15 per child or $30 for family. Call (231) 843-3497 for more information.
- Monday, July 8th-Friday, July 12th; 9am-12:15pm - Cornerstone Baptist Church- 121 Nelson Rd. in Ludington, offer "Roar! Life is Good, God is Good" Vacation Bible School. Kids ages Kindergarten-8th grade are welcome. Pre-register at cbcludington.com.
- Wednesdays: July 10th, 17th, & 24th; 5:30-8pm - MEGA Sports Camp Vacation Bible School at St. Paul United Methodist Church- 3212 W. Kinney Rd. in Ludington. Kids Pre-k through 7th grade are invited to learn more about soccer basketball, cheerleading, and drama with Bible stories to help build character. Hot dogs and s'mores provided each night. For more information, call (231) 843-3275.
- Sunday, July 28th-Sunday, August 4th; 6:15-8:30pm - Avengers Vacation Bible School at Lighthouse Baptist Church- 1950 N. Jebavy Dr. in Ludington. Kids ages 4-11 are invited. Bus pick up is available but space is limited. To find out more, call (231) 843-8532.
- Monday, August 12th-Friday, August 16th; 5:30-7:30pm - To Mars & Beyond Vacation Bible School at the United Methodist Church- 5810 Bryant Rd. in Ludington. Children from 4 years old through 6th grade are invited and a small meal will be provided. For more info, call (231) 843-8340.
Want to learn more about all things family in West Michigan? Visit Lakeshore Family Guide and "Like" us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/LakeshoreFamilyGuide
More Family Fun...
For more activities & attractions, check out these additional links for Things to Do in West Michigan:
Have Fun in Manistee, Michigan -- Explore Manistee's historic downtown district and riverwalk, hike the Manistee National Forest, canoe on the Manistee River, and more.
Hamlin Lake -- Just 4 miles north of Ludington, Hamlin Lake is a great destination for boating, fishing and climbing dunes! The Hamlin Lake shoreline is also part of the Ludington State Park.
Silver Lake Sand Dunes -- Visiting the Silver Lake Sand Dunes makes for a terrific vacation because you can take your off-road vehicle for a spin on the scenic sand dunes overlooking Lake Michigan and Silver Lake.
Things to Do in Pentwater, Michigan -- Nothing is quite like the quaint, artsy, harbortown village of Pentwater. Don't miss the popular Charles Mears State Park beach on Pentwater's Lake Michigan shoreline.
Lots of Activities in Scottville, Michigan -- Explore the Riverside Park along the National Scenic Pere Marquette River.
Canoeing or Fishing on the Pere Marquette River -- Many boat liveries offer canoe rentals.
Also, check out West Michigan Guides and our locally produced WestMichigan.MichBiz.com directory for our largest lists of Things to Do in West Michigan.